At 19.2m LOA the elegant new ‘61 is the largest in Dufour’s fleet of stylish, contemporary cruising yachts but with some very significant differences to other yachts in her category.
Through the long relationship with designer Umberto Felci, Dufour’s “DNA” has all been cleverly embodied in this new and exciting yacht, namely that a perfect monohull has to,
- be able to sail upwind in 20 knots of true wind in open sea
- easily handled with a minimum crew and without the need for professional help
- incorporate modern and bright interiors
- be well designed with ergonomic decks and cockpits.
- have an easy internal/external connection
This “DNA” has been carefully linked together by the design team, supported by an exacting build process to create a sailing yacht that offers an exceptional experience and sailing performance.