- All prices include VAT unless otherwise stated
- Unless stated charter prices do not include skipper or crews fees if required
- Skippers are charged at £300 per day – crew charged at £200 per day
- Prices based on cruising use only. Please contact us to discuss your racing requirements.
- We request that you fill-up the yachts fuel tanks at the end of your charter.
- Where required all vessels to be returned with a full tank of fuel. We reserve the right to charge an additional £50 labour charge for refuelling if the yacht is not refuelled.
- There is no charge for gas.
- Waterproofs are available for hire £15 per day / £20 weekend or £25 per week
- We request that all yachts are returned clean and as you found them. We do offer an end of charter cleaning service for £150
- Any yacht that is returned in a poor condition may be subject to a charge of £150 plus vat.
- A security deposit of £1500 inc vat is required for all cruising charters and £2000 for all racing charters.
Bareboat yacht charter terms and conditions
Start and finish times:
|Weekend Charter:||Start 1600 Friday – End 1700 Sunday|
|Mid Week Charter:||Start Midday Monday – End Midday Friday|
|5 Day Charters:||1900 Sunday – 1400 Friday|
|7 Day Charters:||1800 Friday – End Midday the following Friday|
|or||1900 Sunday – End 1700 the following Sunday|
|Day Charters:||Start 1800 the day before – End 1700|
Start and finish times: At the end of your charter please allow sufficient time to clean and return the boat to our staff. The yacht is likely to be going back out on charter and to avoid delaying the next client we would like to remind our guests that the finish times detailed are the times that you should be totally clear of the yacht.
Skippered yacht charter terms and conditions