How it will work
Between the 29th March and 17th May, we are able to offer individual places for certain courses under the “Rule of Six”.
At all times we will comply with the latest government guidance and rules on social distancing.
We will also restrict students to a maximum of 3 per course.
All courses will day run from our base on the Hamble River and students will have to return home.
When restrictions ease further after the 17th of May we can open up fully with students being able to sleep on board.
What Sailing Courses Can We Offer
Following the same principles, we are able to offer the followingYachtmaster.
Staying Covid Compliant
Day Courses until 17th May
- Courses will start at 0900 and end at 1700 each day.
- Students will go home each evening.
- Maximum numbers of 3 people plus the instructor.
- Breakfast and evening meals not included.
- Packed lunches will be provided.
The instructor will help everyone to follow current guidelines and mitigation measures which include staying outside as much as possible, frequent use of hand sanitiser, restricting going below to one at a time, and wearing facial coverings when it is not possible to maintain a safe distance.
Over Night Courses from 17th May
- Cabins will be booked on a first come first served basis.
- We will limit numbers to maximum 3 students.
- Breakfast and lunches included.
Courses & Rates
|Peak Season – June, July, August
Off Peak Season – Sept to May
*5 Day Courses include : Competent Crew, Day Skipper, Coastal Skipper, Yachtmaster Prep.
What is included the price
- Yacht Hire & Safety Equipment
- Instructional Skipper
- Mooring Fees
- Packed Lunch
- RYA Certificates
Please note breakfasts and evening meals are not included.