Available for Bareboat Charter
Available from 30th April 2021 The Dufour 390 offers a great layout for upto 8 people. Accommodation is in 3 double cabins and a generous saloon berth. There are two heads and a spacious galley.
She is equipped with overlapping head sails and a traditional fully battened mainsail. There is the latest Raymarine Chart Plotter in the cockpit for easy navigation and comes fitted with a bow thruster for easy manoeuvring in harbours.
This new Dufour 390 comes fully equipped and complies with the MCA’s charter regulations for a Cat 2 vessels for up to 8 people.
- Based at Mercury Marina
- First launched in April 2021
- Licensed for 8 people MCA Cat 2 > 24hrs
- Classic mainsail with slab reefing and stack pack
- Furling genoa
- Twin Wheel steering
- Bow Thruster
- Hot water
- Electric windlass
- Radio CD player with ipod connection
- GPS Chart plotter at helm position
- Speed, Depth & Wind Instruments
- Auto Pilot