Dufour Announces new Models for 2019
Welcome to the next generation of Grand Large models from Dufour Yachts.
Announcing 2 new yachts to the range for 2019 Dufour will premier both yachts at the forthcoming Cannes Yachting Festival in September.
In 2019 the 390 and 430 will join the existing Grand Large range alongside the 310, 360, 382, 412, 460 & 520 models.
Full details & further information about each of these new yachts can be found by clicking on the links below or calling us.
Link to Dufour 390 – Click Here
Link to Dufour 390 – Factory Website – Click Here
Link to Dufour 430 – Click Here
Link to Dufour 430 – Factory Website – Click Here
New Hull Design
- Inspired by the Exclusive range the hulls take the distinctive hull recess and the integrated bulwarks.
- The more defined hull chines increase even further the accommodation areas below as well as enhance the sail performance up and down wind.
Modernisation of Deck Layout
- Updated deck layout improves the visual appearance but also offers practical improvements.
- Interior head room is maximised.
- The side decks are widen to create easy movement around the upper decks
Upgraded Equipment Packages
- The newly designed steering pedestals increase space around the cockpit and allow a logical location for instruments so that they can be viewed more easily.
- Led Lighting around the bulwarks add to the appearance and aesthetics of the yacht.
- USB Sockets as standard
- Increase hot water tank capacity
- 390 – 3 Layout options
- 430 – 2 Layout versions