New in 2019 and available for charter in the Solent. The Dufour 360 offers a great layout for 6 people comfortably, 8 at a squeeze. Accommodation is in 3 double cabins, with a convertible berth in saloon and an additional single saloon berth starboard side. There are two heads and a spacious galley.
She is equipped with a 108% overlapping head sail and a traditional slabbed reef mainsail. All the controlling lines come back into the cockpit for easy handling. There is the latest Raymarine Chart Plotter, wind, speed and depth instruments in the cockpit for easy navigation.
This new Dufour 360 comes fully equipped and complies with the MCA’s charter regulations for a Cat 2 vessels for up to 6 people.
- Based at Mercury Marina
- First launched in May 2019
- Licensed for 8 people MCA Cat 2 > 24hrs
- Classic mainsail with slab reefing and stack pack
- Furling genoa
- Twin Wheel steering
- Hot water
- Electric windlass
- Radio CD player with ipod connection
- GPS Chart plotter at helm position
- Speed, Depth & Wind Instruments