Book your place for £350 pp – Only 3 places left !!
Simply the course is one lap of the Isle of Wight yet with routinely over 1600 competitors this is a spectacle not to be missed.
The Round the Island Race attracts a range of boats with both professional and amateur sailors taking part. Whilst many take it seriously it remains one of the best loved sailing events because everyone can get involved at any level.
Full details of the event can be found here J.P Morgan Asset Management Round the Island Race.
Details of the yacht Beneteau 50.
Friday 26th June :-
- Join the yacht at 10am from its berth on the River Hamble
- After a short safety brief you will head out onto the Solent for some important practice
- Returning to Mercury Yacht Harbour you can relax and enjoy an evening ashore
Saturday 27th June :-
- An early start is guaranteed with a start normally around 6am
- Depending on the conditions the race can take up to or sometimes more than 12 hours
- Depart as and when depending on how the day goes !!!
- Note: 4 Places left available – they are for the days only as the 1st 8 places with accommodation on board are already booked so you will need to book local accommodation for the Friday / Saturday nights
What is included …
- Fully equipped yacht
- Professional yacht skipper
- Food and soft drinks whilst sailing
- Race entry
- Race insurance premium
- Cruising chute hire
- Use of all onboard safety equipment
- Berthing at home port
- Gas & Fuel