Holman 26 “Teasel”
Available for Bareboat Charter
Enjoy a weekend sailing on this beautiful classic sailing yacht. Whilst only 26 feet she is ideal for 2 people over night and even a couple more
small ones !!
If you just want to get out for a day sail around the Solent then there is plenty of room for 3 or 4 and the deep cockpit offers tremendous safety and protection.
Whether you want a quick over night break or just a day sail “Teasel” is like little else available for charter in the Solent and like hiring a classic car she will bring a smile to your face and admiring glances from others on the water.
“Teasel” is a classic, long keel traditional wooden sailing yacht designed by CR Holman and built in 1964.
Weekend Rates - From £430 (Click Here For Details)
- Traditional / Classic Wooden Yacht
- Holman design built by Uphams of Brixham
- Built in 1964
- Two single berths in the saloon
- Double V cabin forward (low headroom, ideal for kids)
- Yanmar 9 hp engine
- Galley area with grill and 2 burner cooker
- Heads area with Jabsco manual toilet
- Mainsail with slab reefing
- Furling Genoa
- Location – Mercury Yacht Harbour
- LOA – 7.93m
- Beam – 2.15m
- Displacement – 4 tons
- Draft – 1.5m
- Sleeps – 2 / 4 persons
Check Availability (Click Here)