Buying a boat ???
For most people buying a boat is often the single largest purchase outside of a buying a house that they are likely to make. Whilst we are all familiar with buying houses, the process of buying a boat can be daunting and like no other.
- Manufacturing and yacht construction
- New and second hand yacht sales
- Customer Care and Aftersales
There is a technical aspect that can be alien to even but the most experienced and the whole process is often highly charged with emotion which can easily cloud ones judgement.
Buying a boat also soaks up a massive amount of time so sometimes it helps just to have someone on hand you can trust to deal with the detail and if nothing else we hope to help save you money by buying things at the best price as well as not buying things you won’t need.
Contact us to see how we can help
Where we can help..
- Yacht selection
- Equipment selection
- Finance & Insurance
- Fit out and commissioning
- Handover and sea trials
- Post build snagging
- Warranty work
- Training and Tuition
- Ongoing maintenance
Therefore and regardless as to the size of yacht, we believe that it helps to have some impartial advice on hand who is motivated to provide you with the best advice. At the end of the day buying a yacht is meant to be a fun experience and we will do everything we can to help you enjoy the journey.
Features of our services
- We offer advice on the latest and best equipment, helping you set up the boat the best way for your needs from the outset.
- We work with the builder &/or dealer to make sure everything stays on track
- After handover we work quickly to iron out snagging / warranty issues.
- We are on hand during the early stages of ownership to help you until you are familiar with yacht
You may have already made your decision, but even if you are just starting out we can help in so many ways even if it is to simply challenge your thoughts and offer some alternatives that you may not have considered.